Friday, March 23, 2007

# 0675Total Allotment Time: 2hrs
Principle Task: Planting out 10 'First Early Orla' seed potatoes (I fear the soil was still too wet and cold to do this, but as many others around the allotments have begun to plant theirs, I couldn't resist). Forking over soil (between the showers) in preparation of continuing construction of veg bed 03.

Notes From Home 3/23/07
Pricked out 10 seedlings of coriander (sown 13.03.07) into assorted 7.5cm pots.
Sowed one 7cm half-pot of sweet basil.
Potted up the marrow 'Tondo' (sown 09.03.07) into a 20cm pot.

2 comments:

Rita M said...

Hi Tim,
thanks for the nice comment on my blog :o)

It's a good trick to put the lens in the waterbottle - it's a verry nice pic.
I like the panoramic view Tim ~~ it shows the herb and flower bed and it looks verry nice :o)

Best Regards ,
Hugs Rita :o)

Tim Hopper said...

Hi Rita. No worries. I'm only sorry I'm presently not able to drop by there more often. Hopefully in the future when things have settled back down for me..

Your Blogger and Care2 friends,
Tim n' Hugs :o)x