Total Allotment Time: 2hrs.
Principle Task: Applying two 100l bags of B&Q Organic Soil Improver as a mulch onto the border L-bed and VB04. Planting out 3 American land cress (sown 22.02.07) into VB04. Planting out 3 coriander (sown 13.03.07) into VB01. Planting out a 'Tondo' marrow (sown 09.03.07?) into VB04.
2 comments:
Hi Tim,
The pic's of the herbs and maiden pinks are beautiful Tim.
A sage in flowering is very beautiful and one of my favourites.
I find the onion also very nicely ,
even vegetables can thrive nicely.
And you have already small gooseberry's to I see :o)
I hope to work a little bit in my garden to this week.
Best Regards ,
Rita n'Hugs :o)
Cheers again Rita. Your kind comments are doing much to keep me going at present - sadly, it looks like I've lost Jimmy :o(
I'm hoping to catch up on your garden blog over this coming weekend.
Best Regards,
Tim n'Hugs :o)x
PS. How's Eloïse doing? Okay I hope.
Post a Comment