Monday, May 21, 2007

1 comment:

Tim Hopper said...

Hi Jimmy! You got me worried there - phew! I thought maybe that my mix-up of a few weeks back had put you off for good - I'm really pleased that's not turned out to be the case (although I'm sorry to hear of your PC problems - argh! They're great when they work, a nightmare when they don't!). Tomorrow I'll dig out the date of my apology in case you missed it.

I'm off to bed now without updating the blog as intended as I was the proverbial Englishman today and spent four hours in the sun over midday without a hat ('Hugs' choose not be a 'mad dog' and stayed at home - sensible lad!) A pounding headache is the price I'm paying for my folly.

Looking forward to our catching up.

With the very best regards,
Tim :o)x