Monday, May 26, 2008

Notes From Home 26/05/08

Potted on 1 courgette 'Black Beauty' (Sown 01.05.08) into a 13 cm plastic.
Potted on 1 spaghetti squash (Sown 01.05.08) into a 13 cm plastic.

1 comment:

Tim Hopper said...

Hi Jimmy

I'm hoping this coming week to finally complete the wildlife pond (yesterday I found some wire mesh that just might suit as a safety grill). Keep watching, the hibernaculum will soon follow, I hope! (Well before I disturb the bigger part of their old home, for sure).

Fortunately in Kent we've mainly got chalk as bedrock, so most pits on hillsides are free-draining (The exception of course being dew-ponds - have you heard of these southern wonders?)

Good news about getting a new PC! I recently upgraded myself and the ability to stream videos has really brought things alive again (I've been able to keep up with Springwatch this year - your beautiful highlands seem always to be bathed in sunshine!)

Hoping you didn't get soaked! :)

Best Regards,
Tim :o)x