A photo record 2005-2012
Hi Tim,it is a real rebel your chives :o)The photograph of the Ladybird larvae is real good ,I also saw them here . Sowed into toilet-rolled pots it's a good idee - I will remember :o)The radishes here had failed (too dry I think ).Best Regards,Rita n'Hugs :o)
Cheers Rita!Sorry to hear about your radishes - how we need this rain that's forecast!Best Regards,Tim n'Hugs :o)x
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Tim,
it is a real rebel your chives :o)
The photograph of the Ladybird larvae is real good ,I also saw them here .
Sowed into toilet-rolled pots it's a good idee - I will remember :o)
The radishes here had failed (too dry I think ).
Best Regards,
Rita n'Hugs :o)
Cheers Rita!
Sorry to hear about your radishes - how we need this rain that's forecast!
Best Regards,
Tim n'Hugs :o)x
Post a Comment