Saturday, April 21, 2007

# 0752Total Allotment Time: 2hrs.
Principle Tasks: Hand-weeding this year's seedbed (I decided to spray the brassicas with organic soft-soap as cabbage aphids were getting the better of them). Applying a 5cm deep mulch of Co-Op's Peat Free Compost around the 'Stuttgarter Giant' onions. Cutting the last two 'Buttercrunch' lettuces from VB02.

2 comments:

Rita M said...

Hi Tim ,
Sorry that I place no responses.
But my old adopted dog Eloïse is very sick - already from past Monday , of Thursday she already stays at the veterinary on the drip.Its kidneys no longer do it
:o( :o( :o(
Tomorrow she comes home - to spoil her up to Wednesday and then I must let her go ..... it is terrible hard :o( :o(
Cry cry cry

Perhaps at the end of the week.

Best Regards and hug
Rita :o(

Tim Hopper said...

ahh, Rita. I'm so sorry to hear about Eloise. I'm in denial myself about how old Huggy's getting (he's my first dog, and they are so special. I can't imagine yet how sad it is to lose them. Such a joy though to have had them around and had the chance to know them). I'll be thinking of you both.

Big Hugs,

Tim 'n' Hugs :o)x