Hi Tim, I had past week freeze spinach and he was not tasty - bweiiiik bwe..... , we could not eat him. I am certainly of it that you'r spinach are much better - he sees tastily :o)
:o) I'm pleased to say that all the spinach I've so far tried from the plot has been good to eat. I've only prepared it raw in sandwiches and salads though (surprisingly mild tasting - almost like lettuce - I recommend the variety!) but I'll be sure to remember not to try it from frozen! :o)
2 comments:
Hi Tim,
I had past week freeze spinach and he was not tasty - bweiiiik bwe..... , we could not eat him.
I am certainly of it that you'r spinach are much better - he sees tastily :o)
Best Regards,
Rita n'Hugs :o)
Hi Rita
:o) I'm pleased to say that all the spinach I've so far tried from the plot has been good to eat. I've only prepared it raw in sandwiches and salads though (surprisingly mild tasting - almost like lettuce - I recommend the variety!) but I'll be sure to remember not to try it from frozen! :o)
Best Regards.
Tim n'Hugs :o)x
Post a Comment