Hi Tim , Pc problems again - it makes me crazy. This time it was a virus :o( A bad one - pc back to the rectifier ,a couple hours in the traffic-jam and a week later ,a couple hours in the traffic-jam to get the pc back . I hate traffic-jam and broken computers !!!!! Is everything okay there Tim ? I miss you report's of the plot :o(
Hi tim the plot is looking very good I hope all this rain we are having is not affeting the flowers in anyway. Still thats all we get these days rain and more rain well chat soon keep up the good work.
2 comments:
Hi Tim ,
Pc problems again - it makes me crazy. This time it was a virus :o(
A bad one - pc back to the rectifier ,a couple hours in the traffic-jam and a week later ,a couple hours in the traffic-jam to get the pc back . I hate traffic-jam and broken computers !!!!!
Is everything okay there Tim ?
I miss you report's of the plot :o(
Best Regards
Rita 'n Hugs :o)
Hi tim the plot is looking very good I hope all this rain we are having is not affeting the flowers in anyway. Still thats all we get these days rain and more rain well chat soon keep up the good work.
Post a Comment