A photo record 2005-2012
Hi Tim,beautiful potatoes already.'the main plant back in it's original position (after cutting back)'I am curious what that will becomes , keep us informed :o) Best Regards and HugsRita :o)
Cheers Rita, I will! Times continue tough for me at present (hence the drop-off in the frequency (and completion) of posts) but your (and Jimmy's) continued interest, really is helping me to keep going. Thank you both.Tim 'n Hugs :o)x
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Tim,
beautiful potatoes already.
'the main plant back in it's original position (after cutting back)'
I am curious what that will becomes , keep us informed :o)
Best Regards and Hugs
Rita :o)
Cheers Rita, I will! Times continue tough for me at present (hence the drop-off in the frequency (and completion) of posts) but your (and Jimmy's) continued interest, really is helping me to keep going. Thank you both.
Tim 'n Hugs :o)x
Post a Comment