great harvest Tim! Lettuce, artichokes, beans, radish AND a box of matches!!!! Our artichoke took a bashing from the wind too, looking forward to trying it this year as I've never eaten artichoke before.
Cheers Glosterwomble - yes, the matches took some growing! :)
They (the artichokes) were also my first try. I looked up how to cook them on Wikipedia and, well.. they certainly are a 'subtle' taste. Not yet sure if I'll stick with growing them (they do take up a lot of room on my half-plot). Maybe, but only after a second try :)
4 comments:
great harvest Tim! Lettuce, artichokes, beans, radish AND a box of matches!!!! Our artichoke took a bashing from the wind too, looking forward to trying it this year as I've never eaten artichoke before.
Hi Tim,
you also had very much wind and rain, I see .
Here it rains a lot the past few days and there is always a lot of wind.
I see that you already have a good harvest,it certainly tastes very good :o)
Hugs to you & Huggy
Rita :o)
Cheers Glosterwomble - yes, the matches took some growing! :)
They (the artichokes) were also my first try. I looked up how to cook them on Wikipedia and, well.. they certainly are a 'subtle' taste. Not yet sure if I'll stick with growing them (they do take up a lot of room on my half-plot). Maybe, but only after a second try :)
Best Regards,
Tim :o)x
Hi Rita.
A wet and windy end of May for us both - June will be a scorcher for sure!
Hugs all round!
Tim :o)x
PS. Apologies that I've not checked into your blogs recently - this week for sure!
Post a Comment