Those potatoes look great, the lizard is adorable. I envy you your weather this time of year. We are expected to get up to the high 90's today. (farenhiet) Have a great weekend, Kat
Thanks all. Wow! Living with an over-active adrenal gland ain't the blast it sounds it should be - apologies therefore for all these delays. Unfortunately I'm now having to wait on a CT scan - Oh, how the time flies.. not :)
Hi Jo. Yes, we're lucky here with the Herpetofauna (another long word I've recently learnt). Check out my KRAG link (it should be working now) to see the org I've recently joined.
Hi Jimmy. If by nature sanctuary you mean the scrub land beyond the plots that had been looked into by our local wildlife trust with the interest of taking over it's management, it's sad news indeed. It was brought by a local farmer who's returned it to intensive arable use. If however, it's my plans for a purpose-built reptile lodge on the plot, that's still on the cards, but sadly put back again due to this ongoing malaise. Meantime I'll be sure to leave their old home, the old compost mound, undisturbed.
Hi Kat. High 90's! We all wilt and swoon over here if it gets into the low nineties! Interestingly though our highest ever UK temp was recorded not five miles from me on the 10 August 2003. It reached a sizzling 101.3 ºF (38.5 C). Run of the mill for you though I guess..
3 comments:
Nice spuds. Mine are still in the ground. Another lizard? I wish we had them on our lottie.
Those potatoes look great, the lizard is adorable. I envy you your weather this time of year. We are expected to get up to the high 90's today. (farenhiet)
Have a great weekend,
Kat
Thanks all. Wow! Living with an over-active adrenal gland ain't the blast it sounds it should be - apologies therefore for all these delays. Unfortunately I'm now having to wait on a CT scan - Oh, how the time flies.. not :)
Hi Jo. Yes, we're lucky here with the Herpetofauna (another long word I've recently learnt). Check out my KRAG link (it should be working now) to see the org I've recently joined.
Hi Jimmy. If by nature sanctuary you mean the scrub land beyond the plots that had been looked into by our local wildlife trust with the interest of taking over it's management, it's sad news indeed. It was brought by a local farmer who's returned it to intensive arable use. If however, it's my plans for a purpose-built reptile lodge on the plot, that's still on the cards, but sadly put back again due to this ongoing malaise. Meantime I'll be sure to leave their old home, the old compost mound, undisturbed.
Hi Kat. High 90's! We all wilt and swoon over here if it gets into the low nineties! Interestingly though our highest ever UK temp was recorded not five miles from me on the 10 August 2003. It reached a sizzling 101.3 ºF (38.5 C). Run of the mill for you though I guess..
Thanks again guys.
All the best,
Tim n' Hugs :o)x
Post a Comment