I've been meaning to apologise, Rita, for my not getting onto the Care2 site again recently. How's things going with your new home and garden? Good, I trust.
Thanks, Jimmy, for the heads-up over the id of the hoverfly. I got lucky again as the flash went off at just the right moment. I must delete ten for every one I take.
I reported the harlequin to the UK survey (see new to links). Their map has them on your doorstep :(
Maybe I should go look for a competition to enter them into? :)
I meant to add that I was in some ways more pleased with the harlequin photo as I didn't need to crop it at all, whilst the hoverfly was much-reduced for composition.
5 comments:
Beautiful pics Tim and the Tondo di Piazena looks great.
Have a nice weekend Tim
Cheers Rita, Jimmy
I've been meaning to apologise, Rita, for my not getting onto the Care2 site again recently. How's things going with your new home and garden? Good, I trust.
Thanks, Jimmy, for the heads-up over the id of the hoverfly. I got lucky again as the flash went off at just the right moment. I must delete ten for every one I take.
I reported the harlequin to the UK survey (see new to links). Their map has them on your doorstep :(
Maybe I should go look for a competition to enter them into? :)
I meant to add that I was in some ways more pleased with the harlequin photo as I didn't need to crop it at all, whilst the hoverfly was much-reduced for composition.
Fantastic photos as always, Tim. Did you win anything in the photo competition which you entered a little while ago?
Cheers Jo. No, sadly not, though I really didn't expect to. Reward enough I felt to get it posted on the BBC website!
Post a Comment