Total Allotment Time: 2hrs. Principle Tasks: Clipping grass along front of plot. Cutting back weeds from front edge of old compost mound. Pruning rosemary bush. Watering plants in pots.
Yes, it's definitely best to err on the side of caution. I got into trying to identify them a few years back, but as I'm rusty (no pun intended) on them I would have to be 150% sure of their id before being tempted (as opposed to my old rule of being 100% certain). Think that makes sense, though I sometimes wonder if those St George's mushrooms I tried back in the nineties have finally caught up with me..
4 comments:
How lovely! I don't know which picture I like the best.
Cheers Tim.
Kat
Thx Kat
I'm always wary with mushrooms as I can't identify between edible and non edible. I play safe and buy them.
Yes, it's definitely best to err on the side of caution. I got into trying to identify them a few years back, but as I'm rusty (no pun intended) on them I would have to be 150% sure of their id before being tempted (as opposed to my old rule of being 100% certain). Think that makes sense, though I sometimes wonder if those St George's mushrooms I tried back in the nineties have finally caught up with me..
Post a Comment