# 1883# 1882Total Allotment time: 5 hrs Principle Tasks: Finishing grubbing up and composting the rye green manure from veg bed 02. Mulching the 'Morado' garlic with garden compost. Sowing grass seed alond the border path. Just loving the sky today!
Wow, your garden is beautiful! I wish I had all your knowledge about plants. Every year I plant basil on my apartment balcony and it always dies really quickly but the other herbs all flourish. Any ideas on what the heck I'm doing wrong? Great blog! I'd love to have you stop by mine some time! Thanks!
yeah, i too have found basil hard to grow. twice, i've tried.. only once did i moderately do okay. sorry, i've honestly no real advice to give to date, beyond maybe, keep it warm early on.
2 comments:
Wow, your garden is beautiful! I wish I had all your knowledge about plants. Every year I plant basil on my apartment balcony and it always dies really quickly but the other herbs all flourish. Any ideas on what the heck I'm doing wrong? Great blog! I'd love to have you stop by mine some time!
Thanks!
cheers, recklessb.
yeah, i too have found basil hard to grow. twice, i've tried.. only once did i moderately do okay. sorry, i've honestly no real advice to give to date, beyond maybe, keep it warm early on.
tim
Post a Comment